Movieworld downgrade of costuming

Vidgamer

10 minutes ago, Vidgamer said:

Does anyone else think the Movieworld characters for Heroes and Villains look considerably worse this year? I've attached photos of the Riddler and the Penguin, both look like a considerable downgrade and actually look tacky.

Photo credit: Movieworld's Instagram.

penguin.png

image1.png

image3.png

penguin.jpg

Budget cuts, private equity, etc etc.

looks like a refreshed look across the board with many characters, so i'd say this may have been implemented at a level higher than VTP management and possibly by DC/WB themselves.

I actually don't mind that iteration of the Penguin, certainly has some roots from the comics and the Iceberg Lounge

14 hours ago, themagician said:

Blander than HSD2?

HSD2 attemps drifting, no attempted drifting in the parade.

Blander than some of the staffs attitudes?

I'm not a people person and I don't engage with staff.  They would probably call me a bland guest.

Blander than the theming of the Flash?

Flash theming might be better than Rivals theming but defiantly better than GL theming.  But all 3 attraction are piss-poor attempts at theming. 

9 hours ago, Tricoart said:

Blander than their food/merchandise options?

If you're willing to part with the cash, MW have some nice food & merch.  It's not bland, just expensive.

6 hours ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

Blander than their staff uniforms? (bring back themed costumes!)

Staff uniforms are bland but at the end of the day I don't get off Rivals and think the ride sucked because of bland staff attitudes or bland staff uniforms. 

Edited by New display name
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, New display name said:

Staff uniforms are bland but at the end of the day I don't get off Rivals and think the ride sucked because of bland staff attitudes or bland staff uniforms.

Ehh. I'm not one for parades or shows, so the majority of people working in a park that I see are wearing their Ops costumes. When you see other parks and compare it to village, it's pretty damn bland. And I think it sucks.