Steel Taipan Second Spinning Seat

19 hours ago, wikiverse said:

And now that we know DW are reading these threads and implementing some of our suggestions

I'd love if this community could take credit for the change, but for all we know they'd planned to change it up once they had the second seat installed and any bugs worked out.

Either way i'm pretty happy and it's definitely something i'll give a go on a more regular basis at that price point.

• Like 1

On 14/7/2024 at 1:01 PM, wikiverse said:

And now that we know DW are reading these threads and implementing some of our suggestions

Whilst it’s true staff would take the occasional browse through Parkz, I probably wouldn’t get too hung up on taking the credit… 

There would be a hell of a lot of other changes across the parks we’d see if they took all this drab as gospel.

On 16/7/2024 at 8:48 PM, Michelangelo said:

Whilst it’s true staff would take the occasional browse through Parkz, I probably wouldn’t get too hung up on taking the credit… 

There would be a hell of a lot of other changes across the parks we’d see if they took all this drab as gospel.

Honestly it's more than just the occasional browse. Upper management do read these forums very often, and 100% have made changed based directly on what has been posted. Senior management have even had accounts on here in the past and have made posts and comments relating to feedback. Even back when I worked for Movie World, management knew I was on here and sometimes even asked if there was any feedback that had been posted that was relevant that they could possibly look into.

It may not always be the case, but never doubt who's reading these posts (or who is at least reporting back to management).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/07/2024 at 11:54 AM, TV15 said:

I wonder if the place up the road will take notice or even give us an off peak price. I'd much rather 2 rides on this spinning than 1 ride backwards on DCRHC.

I'm hearing that Leviathan and DC Rivals have both had a recent price drop on their rear row  - Rivals is now $20 for backwards (fasttrack for forwards is $25). not sure how much Levi is but hearing similar adjustments over at SW have been made.

1 minute ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

I'm hearing that Leviathan and DC Rivals have both had a recent price drop on their rear row  - Rivals is now $20 for backwards (fasttrack for forwards is $25). not sure how much Levi is but hearing similar adjustments over at SW have been made.

You're right, these new prices are AWESOME!

I hope that DC Rivals stays at this price and does not fluctuate too much still remaining as a special occasion kind of purchase.

IMG_3075.thumb.PNG.3fb70eaf618fada596041a2b88f39512.PNG

Leviathan Backwards, $10 If it stays this price I'll be doing it most visit now, but I wonder how much the price will fluctuate with what i'm assuming variable pricing.

IMG_3076.thumb.PNG.66daabfd53c37c839f1c362a28feeb2d.PNG

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, TV15 said:

I hope that DC Rivals stays at this price and does not fluctuate too much still remaining as a special occasion kind of purchase.

Leviathan Backwards, $10 If it stays this price I'll be doing it most visit now, but I wonder how much the price will fluctuate with what i'm assuming variable pricing.

finally

4 hours ago, TV15 said:

I think the point is, their previous price point was stupidly overpriced, and resulted in the seats dispatching empty a majority of the time. I'm happy to see it approaching a level that most find acceptable either as a 'once per visit' or even more, simply to keep the seats full. In fact, i'd be happy if there were a 2-3 cycle wait for these seats as opposed to them generally being a walk-on. 

On 29/7/2024 at 11:13 AM, TV15 said:

Very good to see! Now we just need to be able to purchase the village ones in park instead of using the app 👀