Sea World’s 2024 Car Sale

It’s been a few years, but apparently Sea World’s (sometimes) annual car sale is back on, but this time around The New Atlantis. In @Ogre most recent update from the park, they captured the inflatable dancers have returned. I haven’t seen the park advertising this years car sale, but if they’ve got the inflatable dancers back, that must mean it’s happening again.

IMG_5158.thumb.jpeg.c024b3db4e7a84dc39f7e8ae756a4cf1.jpeg

IMG_5160.thumb.jpeg.5bd731a74dc964ee8bf050e1040d8f05.jpeg

IMG_5162.thumb.jpeg.373977350948471069b7e74a121e2f6c.jpeg

Images from the below video:

IMG_5159.jpeg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, themagician said:

I assume they’ve gone them in place to stop seagulls from gathering while vortex isn’t operating, but I’ve never seen a ‘world class theme park’ have those before 

I'm almost certain that this is the reason. Sea World is in a relatively unique position for this to occur. 

Sea World in San Diego literally has cages for their dining areas to prevent birds from getting into the dining areas and stealing food. So other seaside parks do have their battles and deal with things in their own ways. 

It's a bit of a weird look, but Sea World isn't exactly "themed" to something where the WWIAFT 'don't fit' the theme. If it keeps birds from shitting on things, I don't see it as a super big deal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...