Dreamworld Maintenance Schedule 2024

Serpent slayer has again been pushed back for another month to the 5th of July. Vintage cars has kept is reopening date of 21st of June for a while now, so hopefully this means they are actually getting some work done. I plan to go tomorrow and check so i might post them on here soon. Motorcoaster is also still planned to reopen on the 21st as well as the Playschool Wheel.

Not surprised at all, even if they did have the intention of repairing and reopening it. Sad to see these cars go as well, but not sad this layout and location aren’t being used anymore. Ever since MDMC opened, I’ve never liked what they did with the vintage cars. While I’m happy that they didn’t just retire them all together, I wished they’d done something better. But now I’m looking forward to seeing how Murrissippi Motors turns out.

• 3 weeks later...

Serpent Slayer was back operational tonight. Steel Taipan was running two trains, both now have the spinning rear seat. Was pretty popular tonight but I cant understand the decision, most times I'm there it seems to run empty. Surely they decrease the price now they have two right?

Not sure this needs a new thread - curious as to the community's thoughts on this one.

Spotted this on an industry facebook page - it seems one of the TVs in the Sky Voyager complex has (most likely) died, and they've fixed this by slapping a sticker of the ride logo over the top. Looks like its in the old exit shop.

Added without commentary - what's everyone's thoughts on this?

May be an image of textMay be an image of television

(Photo credit - AV Install Nightmares)

23 minutes ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

Not sure this needs a new thread - curious as to the community's thoughts on this one.

Spotted this on an industry facebook page - it seems one of the TVs in the Sky Voyager complex has (most likely) died, and they've fixed this by slapping a sticker of the ride logo over the top. Looks like its in the old exit shop.

My thoughts are that I hope it’s temporary.

4 hours ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

Well its not great but its better then leaving it fully black like Movie Wolrd have done in the doomsday area everything is broken or turned off its a disgrace in there. Bottom line is the theme parks all need to put in more effort.

Edited by STRAWS
I cant spell
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

The maintenance for the Play School Wheel has been extended by a month

IMG_5240.thumb.jpeg.d871ba85e3e4a040a3c69ab033a2f45a.jpeg

The Giant Drop has closed unexpectedly for a couple of days

IMG_5239.thumb.jpeg.c45887391ac8e14e9ddffd099846ac8f.jpeg

The maintenance for The Claw and Kenny’s Forest Flyer was supposed to start today but has been pushed back a few weeks

IMG_5236.thumb.jpeg.a9194c5c7cfb76b8f53ebf6f816dfe06.jpeg

IMG_5238.thumb.jpeg.70f9b1c9c926acf5a1f53e3a488b358c.jpeg

And rather than having a reopening date the vintage cars just say ‘temporarily closed’

IMG_5237.thumb.jpeg.4372ee1f5d396e5b0c73a24c9e5f318d.jpeg

Edited by themagician
  • Like 1
  • Love it! 1

I do not have pictures, but for a few days they had the white water world attractions on the park maintenance list as (not positive) temporarily closed. It has since been removed. Just thought that this was the right thread to report this change to. Giant Drop has also since re opened after the short maintenance.

• 4 weeks later...