Jungle Rush Coaster

mattcrombie

1 hour ago, Gazza said:

Who are Vekoma?

Oh it's the same thing as Vekoma Rides Manufacturing B.V.

No,

If you do a google search for PICO.

Results: 

1. PICO GLOBAL

2. PICO  (financial company)

3. PICO (a leading VR company (so they say))ny

4. PICO Australia

5. PICO TECHNOLOGY

I have to go down to result 16 before I see Pico Play.

Parkz forums reaches further then just enthusiast, who know these things and the non-enthusiast would have trouble if they wanted to know who PICO are but would have no problems finding out what you were talking about if you just said  Vekoma with google. 

Case closed.  //s

17 hours ago, New display name said:

Parkz forums reaches further then just enthusiast, who know these things and the non-enthusiast would have trouble if they wanted to know who PICO are but would have no problems finding out what you were talking about if you just said  Vekoma with google. 

@New display name"Don't make issues out of nothing" challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

Like, context clues are a thing, and we've been posting Pico Play stuff in this thread for at least the past couple of months already.  If a user doesn't understand that, they could simply ask & it would be answered the same way I originally answered you. But, instead, you seem to be hardwired to make a fuss out of any miniscule thing, so you've got to snarkily make it about some key point that only matters to you and you alone.

Edited by Tricoart

1 hour ago, mattcrombie said:

Back on topic. Does anyone know how long this coaster will go for?  It seems smaller than expected to me

I'm assuming some of the indoor sections will be slower moving + the time spent on the turntable will add up to a decent ride length

1 hour ago, mattcrombie said:

Does anyone know how long this coaster will go for?

I don't think any of those details have yet been confirmed by the park and there aren't any satellite images recent enough to be able to accurately measure the coasters length. I can't remember the source, but I believe the source is around 600-700 metres long (comparable to Motocoaster and Jet Rescue, but not those kind of speeds) and I'd suspect the ride time could be a couple of minutes because of the show scenes and the train using the inclined turntable a couple times.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, red dragin said:

It's a Jeep, not a train, so timber sleepers would look off. 

Was just curious as some of the concept art had the slats on the track, and some other recent vekoma family coaster installs that are not ‘trains’ still had the timber in the tracks.