Sea World Spooky Nights 2024

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Just noticed that Jet Rescue will be closed on the 25th of October during the event. I hope that SW won't be stupid and that the ride will be open that evening. But who knows.

image.thumb.png.c46224076ac04738af2a61cac60d7f5e.png

And then as soon as the event is over... we go back into maintenance season.

2002117099_Screenshot2024-08-12at8_46_35PM.thumb.png.865e89b35153ad6a1637ace2c545cd75.png608712742_Screenshot2024-08-12at8_46_30PM.thumb.png.398738a61c8795fa435d99eaa80af2f0.png

Edited by TV15

This is more maintenance-related, but Leviathan has been closed for a total of 69 scheduled days. Adding probably an extra 7 days of unplanned maintenance or the ride opening hours late, the ride has most likely spent a total of 76 days (2 Months 16 Days) not operating as planned. This is considerably more than originally planned, as Leviathan was scheduled to be closed for a total of 49 days for maintenance spread out over this year.

Wait - let me get this straight...

You think that unplanned downtime and late opening (which is also unplanned) as well as delays in completing maintenance (which is also unplanned) is more than was planned?

Also just in - Red apples are not Green. 

You're absolutely right - this is more general maintenance related and has absolutely nothing to do with the topic you've posted it in.

I was pointing out the maintenance schedule and the impact on SW Spooky Nights, noting that Jet Rescue is closed for one of the event days and we go back into the maintenance season. When the maintenance schedule was released at the end of 2023, it indicated 47 scheduled days of closure for the year. However, factoring in the upcoming closure, we're now looking at a total of 69 scheduled days. I've also accounted for an additional 7 days when the ride was unexpectedly closed. It seems straightforward, but sometimes even the basics are overlooked—much like recognising the color of apples.

58 minutes ago, TV15 said:

I was pointing out the maintenance schedule and the impact on SW Spooky Nights, noting that Jet Rescue is closed for one of the event days and we go back into the maintenance season. When the maintenance schedule was released at the end of 2023, it indicated 47 scheduled days of closure for the year. However, factoring in the upcoming closure, we're now looking at a total of 69 scheduled days. I've also accounted for an additional 7 days when the ride was unexpectedly closed. It seems straightforward, but sometimes even the basics are overlooked—much like recognising the color of apples.

Ok, let me use colours (we're not American).

You noted Jet Rescue was potentially closed for one of the spooky nights dates. That is tangential but relevant to the topic.

How did that transition into the number of days Leviathan is closed for, when leviathan doesn't impact spooky nights event dates, and what relevance does Leviathan have to the spooky night topic?